Monday, May 21, 2007

MORE POPS RALLY PHOTOS AND OTHER MATERIAL





I'll save some of the best till last meanwhile what a friendly event it was and didn't the sun shine all day,, its the 30th anniversary of the potteries Omnibus Preservation Society this year

http://potteriesomnibus.mysite.orange.co.uk

I've been getting all the tubs filled in the garden, hoping everything will be finished mid week then getting ready for Hong Kong, hope to put bedding in family graves at Southern Cemetery Manchester on Thursday. Also researcher Gill Blanchard has come up with oodles of Vincent family history via Manorial records from Norfolk.

It cheeses me off when I get posting on Youtube moaning rudely about people wasting their time looking at buses when they obviously have no interest in transport, why do they hit the play button I ask?
Same with E Bay which I basically hate but it gives me an e shop, they order then start whinging about discounts, the price is there plain to see.

Nice sunny day today, editing the POPS rally this evening.

No comments: