Thursday, May 03, 2007

BIBS AND BOBS FROM PMP THE COMING WEEK

Just a few catching up moments, this coming weekend we intend covering Derby and Nottingham - Buses

The next oversea trip is Hong Kong in three weeks time

We had a record number of hits on the web site yesterday, we regularly get over 50 a day now with over 26K to date.

The blog is getting around 14-16 hits a day, could be better for all my effforts but equates roughly to the distribution of the old news letter.

I started catching up on covers for DVDs last night, only a few left to do

I've got heaps of material to enter on archive database, wish I had a trainee!

The garden could do with some rain, the rear is looking like June rather than May, the first Lilies look like blooming soon. Many plants now hardening off outside

I've made progress with my book this week

Mandy goes off to Egypt Monday so holding the fort on my own

The next weekend I have intentions of covering South Wales

The next rally is Potteries and Bristol, we are doing both the same day!! I hope to have a few archive surprises ready for Bristol

No comments: