Monday, December 18, 2006

WEST MIDLANDS BUS PARADISE ARCHIVE

Hi everyone, another few days and the anticlimax of Christmas will have come and gone thank goodness. This weekend we got loads of jobs out of the way including packing the suitcases for Australia and briefing our neighbours who look after the house. I had a catch up on film covers for recent re releases then a shuffle around on the model bus shelves.
I eventually started to download all my West Midlands archive material ready for the next Regional Archive on that area including former municipals and Midland Red. Some of the film has really been damaged by colour distortion and much hasn't been available to re copy so doing my best to make it as presentable as possible, there really are a lot of gems from the early 1960s and the last scene is about 1981. Perhaps I'll get is done before Christmas, who knows.

No comments: