Sunday, December 10, 2006

IRELAND X FACTOR SCI FI SINGERS?




Its hard to believe you can put on so much weight over just one weekend. My sole bus photo taken Sunday morning which was wet and windy but Saturday was cold but sunny and you can see us on the beach in Co Waterford where we searched for suitable building sites for friends Hil and Sean. Sue also accompanied us on the jaint. We had an exchange of presents on Sat night, I got Bill Brysons recent childhood autobiography which was interesting given that I'm currently doing a similar excercise.
I had a bit of a tv education on Sat night, not my cup of tea was the x factor which I'd previously thought was a science fiction story, it may well have been with warbling Martians like demented soap stars, how could anyone get that worked up about a latter day Opportunity knocks and NO Hughie Green.
Tonight its back to the grind with the first two volumes of Sheffield Supertram going on to DVD ( 1995) also will include the 1996 update as a bonus.
Sales on e bay were very poor past week so auction items are going into the e bay shop .

No comments: