Friday, December 08, 2006

MIDLAND METRO ON TRACK

apologies for the lack of photos the last few postings but its a very hectic time, we are still turning orders around within 24 hours but will have a break in Ireland this weekend. Last night was a bit of a techno nightmare, I ended up putting the rescue disk in my editing computer as it just wouldn't do DVDs, all sorted now and I was sensible enough to put added programme on another drive so they weren't wiped, time all this was sorted it was past bedtime. Thus finally the old Midland Metro launch film is on DVD.

Must be the stress but I'm at another low on weight, so well set for the Xmas stuffing. Made a bit of progress on my book yesterday and even ticked off a few more models in the log book.

Fraser has really got the PMP web site sorted, the list is up to-date, there is an order form attached and all price details are clearly given so no one should have any questions? I suppose I must get the next Ian Allan adverts done early next week, its going to be a mad whirl of dos, dinners and lunches and getting everything ready at work two weeks early.

No comments: