Thursday, May 20, 2010

MORE PROGRESS WITH NEW WEBSITE

perhaps my last blog for a couple of weeks although if there is access anywhere along the route and try and put in a post here and there. We start tomorrow across to Netherlands and on to our first destinations in Germany on Saturday / Sunday. Monday we carry on to Poland and return into Germany later in the week. It is a very hectic schedule. The North Koreans have blanked Zhang in China, looks like they are in a non ball playing mood at present. I've had problems loading on to Youtube last couple of days, with HD clips its hard to tell if all is well if you don't have high speed connections, I need to double check the Swindon clip at home tonight, looks jerky at work. I'm just trying to get the last outstanding DVD of Bath done before I go and perhaps some or all outstanding DVD covers designed . The garden alo beckons on my time , watering is now as crucial as planting, one last puch tonight and my back will be done in ( hope not) . The car is packed and ready to go, the Sat Nav set with pick up points en route and on to hotel in Amerspoort just off the motorway. Work has also been a dash making sure everything is ready, Mandy got to Ireland OK yesterday , the weather there is warm like Cheshire, it was too hot for comfort at night but the days are good when the vsun breaks through. The new website has taken up some time, I've sussed out how to do the shop, it will still lik from my searchable spread sheet with links to each item, the present Amazon link replaced with my own shop as I progress. A job for me when I get back and have a spare year or so, it's never ending. I think I've got as much on as I can at present, included a link to Dick Gilbert's http://www.skylineaviation.com/  site as he has the best and most uptodate rally calender going.

No comments: