Monday, May 17, 2010

BATH SATURDAY A LONG WAIT TO BE SURE

Bath last Saturday, 20 years plus since i was last there. There seem to be lots of problems on the internet tonight, orange working at a snails pace. I'm mad busy trying to get everything done ready for my departure to Germany and Poland, spent some time putting in beding plants this evening, magazine adverts need submitting. Mandy has been learning how to download from EBay and Amazon. WE now have the new web site up and running with links as per the old site although it already has more features. Our shop will take time to build though. There are links to Youtube, the Bristol rally has been uploaded already. I've got all my snacks and Guiness stock for the journey, I cleaned out the inside of the car, watered all the remaining seedling and am also editing the Bath and Swindon films . http://www.pmpfilms.com/ is the new web site.

No comments: