Thursday, June 05, 2008

BELGIUM TO POLAND TO RUSSIA VIA UKRAINE

it seemed to be market day everywhere I went which made navigation around some small towns fun to say the least, this is Geel where I stayed near the Irish pub ( and church)
round the back of the church waiting for estate agents to open just before 9am the school bus services bolstered the bus scene and kept me occupied for a few minutes.
Mol is another smallish town, the sun came out after business in town a few shots at rush hour as I headed back to my hire car I'd parked( for free) at the station.
another Mol shot
A very Flemish mixture of transport, all this outside the rail station.

Just getting all my documents ready for the eastern European trip , I've already checked in for tomorrow afternoon which should save a bit of time. Tidied up garden and managed to pop down and tend family graves at Chorlton.


No comments: