Friday, April 11, 2008

MALTESE TRUCKS FROM DAVE SPENCER





stills from my latest DVD Maltese Trucks 1972 to 2001, I hope this one sells well, I enjoyed putting it together.

My best mate John Bishop is getting ready for another Malta trip , we hope to have some footage from John, John is also helping put together our August book launch at the Hellingly Festival of Transport, hopefully on the Sunday with Eastbourne bookshop signings on the Saturday.

Still not sure whats happening on Saturday, family tie up, waiting for feedback, still possible its Devon but who knows.

Certain is Sunday and that's the St Helen's bus museum for the Chester running day where we'll have our stall as usual.

link to bookshop fo my book
A Smudge On My Lens

http://www.troubador.co.uk/book_info.asp?bookid=631%20





No comments: