Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SUSSEX AND SURREY RULE OK

Crawley, Monday afternoon, it rained. What more can I say, bus wise quite a lot of interest. This must be one of the worst places in Sussex, makes impoverished Hastings look nice. Intimidating, poor, unpleasant, threatening, some poor bugger has to live there so I suppose its little wonder they turn out like they do



Tunbridge Wells at the other end of the social spectrum and plenty of obvious wealth and affluence about. The buses are of immense interest with about a dozen operators and very friendly drivers. Weather dull.



Autocar, a rather tasteless colour scheme but very friendly
Today I was over in Hull, did trucks and buses. The slope near the docks was tough on my leg, it came out bright eventually. Buses were hard going, useless at the new bus station, gave up there, the two special liveried buses I got on film but no stills. A East Yorkshire driver made a point of sticking his tongue out at me despite my smile and wave, wonder what he thought he's gain by that?










No comments: