Friday, January 30, 2009

SORRY RUNNING A BIT LATE TONIGHT

truck photos in and around Hamilton New Zealand in January









Mandy is out with ladies from the health club having a non healthy dinner tonight, it's their Christmas do a bit late. Well I've been busy doing domestic handicraft chores in the kitchen, yes I do have my moments, then I've also been doing the next Manchester ( never ending?) archive 1997-1999, that's still on the go. If I've time before Mandy's taxi service home is required I hope to rattle off the cover for the previous DVD on Manchester. No time left though, tomorrow possibly Leicester and Loughborough. Next week I'm in Amsterdam/Rotterdam for work Thurs / Friday so no blogs and no I'm not taking the video.
Still copies of my autobiography available signed, post free £9.99.










No comments: