Wednesday, December 12, 2007

NOW THE SCANNER IS ON THE BLINK

Gave up trying to scan the Maidstone cover pictures, looks like I'll need a new machine, the crap one i got was from Siren with the bundle, its never been much use.
I've put the other new issues on EBay.
A few orders but still no rush, its been a good year but why hasn't anybody come to us this Christmas, I suppose I've upset so many people ? Who knows.
Looking at our 2008 programme, requests taken now,
Solihull and Birmingham
London
Devon
Cornwall
South Wales
Scotland
West Wales
Bournemouth
Kent again
Hampshire

please feel free to add to list

all tickets checked ok for Xmas trip.

Poor Roger De Boer, our thoughts are with him after a wretched year, will all Buses Worldwide members etc please find time for a few lines to Roger. I hope to release his 70s Malta and Midland Milk Floats on DVD soon.


No comments: